BetterRide Certified coach Chris Skolnick demonstrating how easy it is to get over a big rock when have master two simple skills, the coaster wheelie (manual) and the weight shift. This is great test, if you can’t do this you aren’t very good at these two Core Skills of mountain bike riding, if you can do this smoothly and easily you have these two skills pretty wired.
This is the most amazing run I have ever seen! Danny Hart wins by 11.6 seconds (World Championships are usually won by less than half a second, last year 11.6 back from winning would of been 14th place! not second!) and even throws in a sick whip near the finish! Awe inspiring!
- Gene on The Most Confidence Inspiring Mountain Bike (most fun too!)
- dave_f on The Most Confidence Inspiring Mountain Bike (most fun too!)
- Danny Hicks on The Most Confidence Inspiring Mountain Bike (most fun too!)
- Jon on Some Mountain Bike Companies and Shops Want To Hurt You!
- hari on Fear and Mountain Biking Part 2
Ride Better Today
Subscribe to our BetterRide Newsletter for your FREE online course & FREE monthly riding tips!
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.