BetterRide Certified coach Chris Skolnick demonstrating how easy it is to get over a big rock when have master two simple skills, the coaster wheelie (manual) and the weight shift. This is great test, if you can’t do this you aren’t very good at these two Core Skills of mountain bike riding, if you can do this smoothly and easily you have these two skills pretty wired.
This is the most amazing run I have ever seen! Danny Hart wins by 11.6 seconds (World Championships are usually won by less than half a second, last year 11.6 back from winning would of been 14th place! not second!) and even throws in a sick whip near the finish! Awe inspiring!
- BetterRide MTB Camp Grads Tear Up the Sea Otter! (while their coach just gets older and slower! :) )
- MTB Skills Coaching For 18 years! (Why A “Beginners Mind” has Helped Me)
- Mountain Biking at Your Best in All Situations (when you’re scared or the pressure is on)
- MTB Power Increase and Back Pain Fix, All in One
- Best Mountain Bike Video Ever?! Inspiring and Funny
Ride Better Today
Subscribe to our BetterRide Newsletter for your FREE online course & FREE monthly riding tips!
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.