Skills are aren’t the only way to mountain bike stronger! While you need to master the non-intuitive skills of mountain biking to ride your best you also need your body to function at it’s best. Our hips generated most of our power on a bike! If they aren’t tended to properly they create most of physical problems as a rider. James Wilson linked to this rather insightful article on fixing movement dysfunction in your hips. Read the article to learn how to mountain bike stronger, better and continue mountain biking throughout your life. I encourage you to add the exercises to your workout/recovery/mobility routine. http://breakingmuscle.com/mobility-recovery/its-all-in-the-hip-5-steps-to-fixing-movement-dysfunction
- Gene on The Most Confidence Inspiring Mountain Bike (most fun too!)
- dave_f on The Most Confidence Inspiring Mountain Bike (most fun too!)
- Danny Hicks on The Most Confidence Inspiring Mountain Bike (most fun too!)
- Jon on Some Mountain Bike Companies and Shops Want To Hurt You!
- hari on Fear and Mountain Biking Part 2
Ride Better Today
Subscribe to our BetterRide Newsletter for your FREE online course & FREE monthly riding tips!
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.