Wired Magazine has a series of articles on a road rider learning how to mountain bike. The series takes him through learning about different bikes, learning on his own and attending one of our mtb skills camps. The writer also calls BetterRide founder Gene Hamilton “… essentially the lovechild of Ted Nugent and Jeff Spicoli”! Find out why here:
- Fear, The MTB Skill Killer! (why you are afraid of trail features you have the skill for)
- Easy, Fast Tubeless Tire Fixes for MTB
- BetterRide MTB Camp Grads Tear Up the Sea Otter! (while their coach just gets older and slower! :) )
- MTB Skills Coaching For 18 years! (Why A “Beginners Mind” has Helped Me)
- Mountain Biking at Your Best in All Situations (when you’re scared or the pressure is on)
Ride Better Today
Subscribe to our BetterRide Newsletter for your FREE online course & FREE monthly riding tips!
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.