Wired Magazine has a series of articles on a road rider learning how to mountain bike. The series takes him through learning about different bikes, learning on his own and attending one of our mtb skills camps. The writer also calls BetterRide founder Gene Hamilton “… essentially the lovechild of Ted Nugent and Jeff Spicoli”! Find out why here:
- Fabien on Hit Big Drops and Jumps on Your Mountain Bike!
- Mark on 2 Things You Can Buy and Instantly Improve Your Bike Handling!
- Wacek on What You Know (correctly) About Mountain Bike Skills is Hurting You!
- Gene on Can a Mountain Bike Stem Be Too Short? What About Frame Size?
- Gene on 2 Things You Can Buy and Instantly Improve Your Bike Handling!
Ride Better Today
Subscribe to our BetterRide Newsletter for your FREE online course & FREE monthly riding tips!
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.