Wired Magazine has a series of articles on a road rider learning how to mountain bike. The series takes him through learning about different bikes, learning on his own and attending one of our mtb skills camps. The writer also calls BetterRide founder Gene Hamilton “… essentially the lovechild of Ted Nugent and Jeff Spicoli”! Find out why here:
- Three Issues Keeping You From Mountain Biking at Your Best, Part 3
- Three Issues Keeping You From Mountain Biking at Your Best, Part 2
- Women’s Mountain Bike Camp Review and Advice from BetterRide Student
- Three Issues Keeping You From Mountain Biking at Your Best, Part 1
- Mountain Bikers, Increase Your Power by 10-40% in Three Days!
Ride Better Today
Subscribe to our BetterRide Newsletter for your FREE online course & FREE monthly riding tips!
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.