BetterRide Certified coach Chris Skolnick demonstrating how easy it is to get over a big rock when have master two simple skills, the coaster wheelie (manual) and the weight shift. This is great test, if you can’t do this you aren’t very good at these two Core Skills of mountain bike riding, if you can do this smoothly and easily you have these two skills pretty wired.
- Joe on Mountain Bike Cockpit Setup For Better Handling, Bike Industry Slowly Catching On! (Lucky You!)
- Gene on Has IMBA Lost its Soul?
- Mark Andrews on Mountain Bike Cornering Foot Position Part 2
- Griff Wigley on Has IMBA Lost its Soul?
- Lon on Can a Mountain Bike Stem Be Too Short? What About Frame Size?
Ride Better Today
Subscribe to our BetterRide Newsletter for your FREE online course & FREE monthly riding tips!
We respect your privacy and HATE SPAM as much as you do. So, we promise to never sell or distribute your e-mail address to anyone.